Tuesday 1 September 2015

Creative blogging

On the weekend I was invited to contribute to a Google Doc that was titled:
Senior students choosing their own NCEA standards in a course that is not pre-prescribed.

As a result I was reminded how using the KISS method is always a good way to begin something new. Sharing a G doc on twitter to share ideas and experiences is both simple & valuable. So here's my contribution

Being new to the blogging world I've been struggling to see how I can make this a regular part of my routine. I realised today that this was probably a result of seeing blogging more as an essay rather than journalling. Recently I've decided to begin exploring different ways to journal my professional ideas and reflections. I'd love to hear from anybody that has tried blogging using a range of different methods.


No comments:

Post a Comment